Age

I love people's react when I told my age, and they were shocked "Eh you're still this young?".

But sometimes I also don't want to reveal my age, so people will not treath me as like child or etc. Just because slightly a bit age different.

And it's better for them to not know.

I also feeling it's a bit weird when people thoughts I am more old than my real age.
Like, i thought i am still very childish.
They say my writing and appearance is like 22-25ish or something.
Some strangers often call me "Mrs" too.

Btw it's so true that our age doesn't define our mentality and maturity.
Our experiences are different. 

Sometimes young people has more experiences than the older one,
Sometimes we have to accept it and don't blame someone just because their age.

Old or young, we are all have makes mistake.
Old or young, we are all can still shine on our way at our own phase.
Old or young, we are all just human, so don't be afraid to feel left.

Keep humble, Allah knows you best.

—Rihlatul-Amal
April 19, 2021 with lot of changes
At Malang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allah, Bantu Aku.

Tak Sesederhana Yang Terlihat.

Sisa Dari Takdir