Starting Something

I'm stuggling at starting something.
Before I even start, I already thoughts many things that might happend.
I am a lil bit afraid if the finish of the things will be bad.
But it's just on my mind, it's actually not true.

It's always difficult to start, but when I already made a progress, it's actually easy.

I will try my best to start something again and again. 
There is nothing wrong to be fail later, because mistake is the proof you're trying.
Mistakes can makes you stronger and learn much things even better than when you don't fails at all.
It's okay buddy, everything will be all right, don't forget to pray to Allah so He will ease you.

يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّوْمُ بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغِيْثُ، وَأَصْلِحْ لِيْ شَأْنِيْ كُلَّهُ وَلاَ تَكِلْنِيْ إِلَى نَفْسِيْ طَرْفَةَ عَيْنٍ أَبَدًا

Don't lose hope..

—Rihlatul-Amal
May 6, 2021 with lots of changes
At Malang

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Allah, Bantu Aku.

Tak Sesederhana Yang Terlihat.

Sisa Dari Takdir