Figuring Out My Passion

Little me answered, when got questioned what she want to be. 
I don't know that it'll really happends in the future. 

Sometimes I forgot what I want to be, i questioned what is really my passion. 

Actually I already know, but can't figure it right away. Why do I always focus on my weakness before, feeling that I am not as capable as others? 

That I forgot my own advantages and goals, focusing on people that has skills from something that I can't do.

I figured it when I going to college.
That I find it's very hard to catch other friend's design skills.
I feel really stuck, I feelin' like I can't be as good as them.
I always try to learn, but always get demotivated. 
It's feels yea I know how to do this and that, but I can't get at the same level as them.

I figured, that even when I try to learn, it'll takes so much time to be able to be as great as them. They already spend times that definitely very much than me.
I can't catch them. I can't be as the same level as them.

I figured, I should just focusin' on somethings that I already have the skills and passion.
So I can mastered it without havin' tired to catch up on something that faraway from my abilities.

It's funny huh. I just realized it when I already on the last semester of my college.
But it's okay, for me everything's that Allah has fate for me is happends for reasons.
I met many good friends and people there. 
I met my bestfriends.
Also I learn many things that still related to it.

Also I learned, that I can difference between my passion and job. Or maybe combine it. 
I'll figure it out again later.

What I wanna do now is trying my best, doing what I can do. Even tho I don't know what future Allah has planned for me.

—Rihlatul-Amal.
On the midnight, Friday, June 3, 2022.
At Mataram, Lombok Island.

Comments

  1. Yesss, u can do your best. You can shine as bright as the stars in the sky. I'm proud of u✨✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww🥺🥺💕 Thank you. You too! I am also proud of u my beb(ek)✨

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Allah, Bantu Aku.

Tak Sesederhana Yang Terlihat.

Sisa Dari Takdir