Living The Moment

Even though sometimes there are ups and downs on life,
Can't I just hope to living the moment?
Can't I just focus on what's currently happening?
Rather than think about future moments, that's still blurry and we don't know what might happen later.

I wanna feel excitements again.
I wanna feel happiness again.
I wanna feel something that makes me alive.
I wanna feel something that makes me enjoy the life.
I wanna feel something that makes me can have thought, "Oh, I can't wait for tomorrow!" or "I can't wait to do this and that, and also another things!"

Ah, how I miss when still on my childhood phase, there are no fear of tomorrow. 
Just wanna play, play, and play. 
As if this world is really a fun place.
Now as we get older, we realized the world isn't that fun.
There are realities and possibilities that come to us, and we can't easily runaway from it.

I just wanna living the moments. No certain thoughts. Just feeling the excitement at the moment, without any fear for what will happen next.

I only have a wish, I wanna found my real happiness. That's it.

—Rihlatul-Amal
Wednesday, July 5, 2023.
At Mataram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allah, Bantu Aku.

Tak Sesederhana Yang Terlihat.

Sisa Dari Takdir